The Theory of Something Summed Up
Coming out of the blue – not from within the scientific community of this field – and claiming to answer (almost) everything in the universe, the Theory of Something (ToS) risks being considered “crackpot”: “It cannot be possible!”, “If the solution is just One elementary particle, One force – the electromagnetic, just Three room dimensions and Time - Why did not Einstein find such a simple and beautiful unified field theory during his last 35 years and why have not the thousands of researchers within quantum mechanics, standard model, string theory and loop quantum gravity found this solution during the last 100 years of research?”, “The ToS claims to answer things we were supposed to find out during the centuries to come!” etc..
But the ToS must be a correct description of our reality – So much matches up! The key was not just a single smaller fundamental particle (that has surely been considered before), but these six key points:
1. Space is filled with a Grid of the elementary charge particle (compare Higgs field, branes, LQG field, structured vacuum, and the old aether). Our universe has only negative charge particles (a hole-mechanism makes particles with positive charge). There is no emptiness – no “Nothing”.
2. When clumped together, the same elementary charge particle (called negtrino in the ToS) makes up all other particles and matter.
3. Mass and everything above are mechanisms – Mass is not a quality of particles. Einstein taught that the mechanism of gravity was that space-time curves around matter. ToS teaches how mass itself is generated by a mechanism, mainly outside of the matter – kg is not a base unit, it is As2/m3!
4. The four fundamental forces, the strong, the weak, the electromagnetic and gravity, all emanate from a single force - the electromagnetic (a slightly modified generalized equation is proposed). “Force carrying particles” of the Standard Model is a confusing description – The ToS description is simply the known general equation of force between moving point charges.
5. The photon is a wave in the form of the energy of a rotating negtrino in the Grid (which makes it quantified). Particles are particles - NOT waves - but when moving in the medium of the Grid, particles make waves (which explain the double slit and other experiments). Waves in themselves are not particles.
6. The universe was NOT created at the Big Bang – Space, time and the laws of physics already existed and still exist. The Big Bang “only seeded” our active universe, by injecting the dark energy which today just is a 10100 portion of the balanced positive and negative energy in the Grid itself.
As a consequence we end up with an understandable university model WITHOUT:
- fundamental physical constants and parameters that has to be fine-tuned to make anything exist.
- new laws of physics suddenly appearing – There is no “symmetry breaking”.
- the whole universe coming out of something smaller than an atom at the Big Bang. The Big Bang was something else! Energy cannot be created!
- extra dimensions (10 to 26 in string theories). The ToS is fine with 3 room dimensions and time.
- a force for each purpose – there are 4 forces in the Standard Model (that may become 5 with the discovered acceleration of distant galaxies). One fundamental force is sufficient in the ToS and that force is described by one equation.
- new mysterious requirements, like inflation and super-symmetry, to save models with open basic questions.
When starting the ToS work a year ago, I had no idea, it could lead to a quite complete description of everything from the very elementary force and particle to the creation and cycling of universes, that it could be supported by simple math and be as clean and beautiful as it turned out. And I could not imagine that it would be possible to understand and visualize the details of the fundamentals – but it actually is!
Reality does no longer have to be hidden behind abstract mathematics. The ToS allows us to understand:
- Why the negative electron does not fall into the positive atom nucleus
- How particles are composed
- The nature and mechanism of mass and gravity
- What a photon actually is
- Why space-time curves and the speed of light is measured to be constant in relation to everything
- What Planck’s constant is
- What a black hole is
- What dark matter can be
- Where the antimatter is
- The Big Bang and the possible origin of our universe
- What makes up space itself
- Why F=ma, what energy is and the origin of our laws of physics
In the actual summary in this document – section 2 – I have tried to replace text and detailed descriptions with figures and tables, to make it easy and quick to grasp and get the overall picture. For those who want to go into the background and full description, I make references into the ToS, e.g. (ToS 8.2.2) explaining how the single elementary charge particle itself comes out the equation of everything, the generalized equation for force between moving point charges.
The ToS may seem very radical and turning everything upside down, but the required basics, the problems and many clues have been around for long:
- Lawrence Krauss book “A Universe From Nothing” points out: Nothing is unstable (ToS 8.2.1); The energy in the universe is and must be zero - mass and gravity energy equals out (ToS 7.2.3); There is a mismatch of 10100 or 10120 between the high vacuum energy and the dark energy found (ToS 5.1).
- An aether (the Grid in the ToS) – something that permeates all of space and can be interacted with – is now back in all theories (the Higgs field, branes in string theory, the LQG field and structured vacuum descriptions).
- Dirac’s hole theory and sea of electrons in 1928, is close to the ToS hole mechanism and the Grid
- The extra dimensions required in string theory are a sign that more is needed for a complete description – In the ToS we have the magic Grid where the position of each negtrino is fixed, but its six possible magnetic directions are essential (ToS 3.1).
- Cyclic universe models point out that the energy of the universe is borrowed, rather than created (ToS 7).
Before Summing Up the ToS: What Are the Fundamentals?
The full ToS document starts from the elementary particle and ends up with universes and the Creation at the last page (ToS 9). The proposed Equation  of Everything at the end of the ToS, is the fundamental physical law that always has existed, applies everywhere and rules everything (ToS 8.2).
This equation describes the force between moving point charges and should be combined with that forces can be added (superposition). At this fundamental level, there is only time, three room dimensions and charge. Everything else, including gravity, mass, matter and energy, are results of mechanisms involving the three fundamental qualities, length (m, meters), time (s, seconds) and charge (C or As, coulombs or ampere-seconds).
This fundamental equation is believed to even describe the elementary particle itself – the negtrino and its antiparticle the postrino – being created out of “Nothing” and filling up space! Nothing is unstable – there must be “Something”, which is the Grid of negtrinos! Clumping of this fundamental particle makes up larger (composed) particles, atoms and everything.
The consequence of such fundamental law of physics is that “the elementary particle is analog”, curled up of electricity, resulting in its charge, magnetic moment (rotating charge) and size (ToS 8.2.2). However, the ToS does not have to describe an analog origin of “Everything” – The equation is not yet proved (better mathematicians should be able to do it though).
Within the ToS, the origin of Everything can alternatively be the negtrino and postrino pair, being created out of nothing as “quantum particles” with their fixed charge of 5.3406x10-20 As (1/3 e), fixed magnetic moment of 1.7795x10-20 Am2 (1930 Bohr magneton) and a size around 0.5x10-15 m.
In either alternative, the elementary charge particle is only stable in the Grid (when spaced dn=1.0150x10-11 m (10.15 pm) apart and without energy) or as part of the core in a composed particle.
The universe, or rather all universes together, are without energy – Energy cannot be created, just relocated! The dark energy we have found in our universe is the only net energy in our universe and it is “borrowed” from another universe.
In the ToS, the laws of physics (all emanating from the equation above) have always existed, remain forever and applies everywhere. There is no “symmetry breaking” creating new laws of physics now and then or when required.
Further, the ToS requires NO fine-tuning  fundamental constants to bring something into existence. The only fundamental constants in the ToS: The speed of light c0=2.9979x108 m/s, permittivity ε0=8.8542x10‑12 As2  and the electron or negtrino charge above, just have the shown values because of the size of the units we have selected for length (m, meters), time (s, seconds) and current (A, ampere – where charge is As)!
- It is Already Experimentally Proved!
Even though the ToS document do not use the math of quantum mechanics to describe reality (classic electromagnetic theory works better once we know what to describe), there are numerous quantum mechanical experiments (from black body radiation, the photoelectric effect, the energy levels of atoms, etc.) verifying the that there is “energy quanta in space” represented by Planck’s (reduced) constant ħ=1.0545x10-34 Js, indicating energy per revolution (As we know, the energy of a photon is Planck’s constant times the frequency of the light).
The basis of the ToS is the Grid of negtrinos spaced 10.15 pm apart, having a slight over-pressure representing the dark energy. The dark energy split up on each negtrino and revolution would be Planck’s constant (see e.g. ToS 3.1.3, where the photon is the energy of a rotating negtrino in the Grid).
Do the numbers match up? How much is then the dark energy per negtrino and revolution (ToS 6.1)? Interpreting permittivity ε0 as charge per revolution and putting in the values from above, we get:
To my knowledge, this relation has not been observed or discussed before.
To my knowledge, this relation has not been observed or discussed before.
(1) A number like 1.0545x10-34 does not show up by accident. That is proof of the ToS!
(2) The units of dimensions Js – only come out right if ε0 is measured in As2. If measured as before ToS, in s4A2/(m3kg), the units of dimensions comes out totally wrong. kg must be replaced by As2/m3! This shows that kg is not a base unit and proves that mass is not a fundamental quality of particles, but must be a mechanism.
(3) From the parameters above, it easy to calculate the positive electrostatic energy (repelling forces) balanced by the negative magnetic energy (attracting forces). That energy level is 10100 times higher than the dark energy (ToS 5.2 and 5.1). That explains what is considered a huge mismatch in calculations of vacuum energy in other theories, giving 10100 or 10120 larger value than the critical density energy.
 This is an old equation containing the entire theory of classical electromagnetism – I only added the three red circles - the proposed generalization making c0 the constant speed of light we know and c is the variable speed of light (converging to c0). Also note that the E- and B-fields can be eliminated, writing it as a single general equation for force between charges.
 Other theories require that their fundamental constants and parameters have certain specific values for our reality to exist. With slightly different values, there would be no matter and no universe. For those theories, it is a serious problem to explain what caused the fine-tuning for anything to exist.
 Before ToS, permittivity ε0 was measured in F/m or s4A2/(m3kg). With ToS, where mass is a mechanism and kg= As2/m3, permittivity ε0 is measured in As2, i.e. charge per revolution.
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_energy The 72.8% dark energy portion is from the WMAP seven-year analysis